Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank
We present you a Platinum Debit MasterCard Commonwealth Bank, designed specifically for our valuable customers with various transaction benefits that can be utilized and enjoyed. :
| || |
With 3D Secure, your debit card can be used for an easy, quick and safe e-Commerce transaction.
| || |
Merchant Transaction in EDC Machine
Your debit card can also be used in various merchants with EDC Prima, ATM Bersama Debit and NPG - interbank networks in Indonesia as well as Mastercard, for interbank networks worldwide.
| ||ATM Transaction |
Convenient access for cash withdrawalbalance inquiry, online transfer funds or obtaining account information from ATM Bersama and Prima in Indonesia as well as Cirrus and Commonwealth Bank’s ATM, worldwide.
STEPS TO ACTIVATE YOUR DEBIT CARD
*Especially for replacement card.
| ||ATM Machine* |
Perform a transaction (check balance / transfer / cash withdrawal)by using a PIN in the ATM.
| ||Shopping transaction via EDC machine* |
Purchase transaction can be performed by using a PIN in an EDD machine through PRIMA Network and ATM Bersama Debit in Indonesia as well as Mastercard networks in all over the world.
| ||Call Center |
Contact Center 24 Hours Call CommBank 15000 30 (local access) / (62-21) 2935 2935 (International access)
| ||Commonwealth Bank Branch |
Visit the nearest branch and we will help you.
TIPS ON HOW TO USE YOUR DEBIT CARD
HOW TO PERFORM E-COMMERCE TRANSACTION
Platinum Debit MasterCard Commonwealth Bank is equipped with 3D Secure feature that can be used for e-Commerce transaction and widely accepted in domestic networks as well as International.
*For merchants that are not equipped with 3D Secure, all transactions will be processed without any authentication. The security mechanism will follow the process and will not be controlled by Bank.
**Please ensure that your registered mobile phone number in Bank Commonwealth is correct.
- By signing and / or using the Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank, you agree to the applicable Terms and Conditions applied together with the corresponding risks.
- Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank cannot be possessed nor used by anyone else other than you, in anyway.
- As the cardholder of the Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank, customer is solely responsible and agreed to all transactions conducted by the card. Bank Commonwealth has no obligation to do a confirmation.
- Cardholder are not permitted to share his/her PIN number of Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank to anyone.
- Do not write down your PIN and/or placed your card in an easy-to-read / visible and / or accessible place by any party
- If your Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank is lost, stolen, damaged or swallowed by an ATM, immediately report it to Call CommBank 15000 30 or (62-21) 2935 2935 (international access). Transactions that are occurred prior to report, are the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Platinum Debit Mastercard Commonwealth Bank will end on the month and year printed on the card.
- In order to perform 3D Secure e-Commerce transactions, please ensure that the phone number registered on the Bank Commonwealth’s system is an active mobile phone number.
- E-Commerce transaction can be performed 1x24 hours after the card is activated.
- Terms and Conditions, including features, benefits, rates and fees, are subject to change at any time through a notice published in media channels deemed appropriate by Bank Commonwealth, in accordance to an applicable regulation.
- For more information, please contact Call CommBank at 15000 30 (local access) or (62-21) 2935 2935 (International Access) for more information
TARIFF, CHARGES AND TRANSACTION LIMIT.
Click here to see Tariff, Charges and Transaction Limit
Click Here to see Merchant Promo
SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF E-COMMERCE TRANSACTIONS.